Thursday, February 9, 2012

Snapshots

 The kids are always stealing my camera. I can't tell you how many times I turn it on only to find 50 new pictures of someone's little feet or eyes. But they're not all random...

Jax's self-portrait

 Jax took this one of Ava...

 ...and this one of her wiggling her loose tooth

Not sure who snapped this one, but it's from a little person's perspective nonetheless
  mmmm.... cereal milk

 I took this one at the kids' request

Jax snapped this one of his beautiful big sister!

 Jax and Eden through Ava's eyes

 Courtesy of Ava

While I'm always surprised to find pictures I didn't take on my camera. I can't help but take the time to look at each one, not only because there are some real gems in there, but it's fun to see things through my kids' eyes.


No comments: