Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ninja Turtle

Andy introduced the kids to the classic cartoon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and now Jax is obsessed. He pretends to be Michaelangelo, always wants pizza, when he's angry at someone he calls them "Shredder" and insists on wearing a piece of fabric around his forehead. As if Ninja Turtles weren't exciting enough on their own, they just happen to come in monster truck form. That's right, Jax's two loves all wrapped up in four totally awesome monster trucks!

Jax wants a Michaelangelo costume but the pre-made ones are expensive and I simply don't have the time to make one, but I did have time for this:

I saw a similar shirt online but it was $25 plus shipping, which I was not willing to pay. SO, I made it all on my own for about $6. Not too shabby, and Jax loves it! Cowabunga, dudes!


1 comment:

Hall of Halls said...

so cute-you are so crafty!