Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Highlight of Jax's Vacation

The kids and I spent two weeks in Arizona in September. There's really too much to blog. That's why I've neglected it for a week, I have no clue where to start. I was sure two weeks was plenty of time to accomplish all I wanted to, surprisingly it wasn't. My biggest regret is that we didn't make it down to Tucson to visit our friends there. But, there simply wasn't time. On the other hand, it was nice to have a busy two weeks, and to enjoy time with mine and Andy's families.

As all my readers know, Jax is monster truck-obsessed. So, you can imagine his overwhelming excitement when G-Pa told him we were going to see a real monster truck.





This truck just hangs out in front of the office where it's owner works. He was kind enough to let my kids climb all over it. And, I'm pretty sure Jax drooled on it. The kid was in love and asked if he could drive it. Then, if he could earn it. He still talks about it and how he's going to "jump Red Inc when he's bigger." I believe it.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Super fun Jax! What a treat!