Monday, February 28, 2011

What a Goof

My kids are used to having balls of vinyl to step over. It comes with having a mom who owns a vinyl decal business. As I weed vinyl, I ball it up and toss it on the floor until I'm done, then I put it in one big ball before disposing of it. However, between weeding and disposal it's free for anyone to step on, play with or create with. Ava isn't as impressed by vinyl as she once was, Jax, however, can't get enough of the stuff. The other day as I weeded, I heard him chatting as if on the phone:

"Uh, huh. Yes. I can hear you. It's just me Jax, I'm calling you on my vinyl phone."

Sure to see something hilarious, I look up to see this.


Through chuckles I asked, "What are you doing?"
"Talking on my vinyl phone."
"To who?" (I know, I know, I should have said "whom")
"You on this ear (pointing to his left) and Daddy on my right one."

I had to stop what I was doing to give my little goofball a big hug. He's so full of entertainment and imagination!




No comments: