Friday, April 29, 2011

Hat's Fancy

I didn't wake up this morning to watch the royal wedding. Sure, I wanted to see what Kate was wearing, but I figured I'd be inundated with wedding recaps all day so I'd be sure to see it. Sure enough, first thing this morning when I logged on to my computer, there it was. I immediately showed it to Ava who, of course, oohed and aahed over it. Then, I noticed a slideshow on the sidebar featuring some of the crazy hats worn to today's event. Ava and I had fun looking through them and providing our own commentary. Then, I had an ephiphany, we could make Ava her very own British Royal Wedding hat! I gave her a paper plate, fabric flowers, tissue paper and ribbon. And here's the final product:






Princess Catherine indeed looked beautiful today, but she's got nothing on our little princess!

No comments: