Monday, November 2, 2009

Eat, Breathe, Sleep... TRUCKS!!

I fear that Jaxon is already exhibiting Uncle Eric-esque qualities at such a young age. For those who don't know him, Andy's youngest brother is quite the daredevil. He loves big trucks and things that go fast. To be honest, we're all a little surprised he's still alive... that's just how crazy he is.

Well, my son, my sweet little son is a little wild man. He's already jumping off the stairs, our bed, the couch. He climbs on everything and really has no fear or sense of danger. This scares me. On top of it all, he loves trucks. Not just any old truck... MONSTER TRUCKS! He eats, breathes and sleeps "RUCKS!" (as he calls them). When he wakes in the morning, he immediately goes to the computer and begins asking for trucks on YouTube.




This is the face he makes when he says, "Drave Digger."

After breakfast, he begins playing with "Royo" (The Destroyer) and "Drave Diiiigggggeeer" (Grave Digger) and pushes them around the house, making loud truck noises/screeching sounds. At some point or another, the trucks crash into each other, Ava's toys, Ava, me, the wall, whatever is nearest and Jax makes that noise that all little boys make when things explode.


It's gotta be innate. None of this concerns me, what concerns me is that he takes his trucks and jumps them off of things. I fear, that like his Uncle Eric, he is already dreaming that he's the one inside the truck jumping it over a jumbo jet. And speaking of dreaming, he also sleeps with the Grave Digger. I don't imagine it's very comfortable, but he doesn't seem to mind.

It's so darn cute how much he loves trucks! It's so darn cute how much of a boy my boy is! He is just so darn cute!

That being said, should I prepare myself now for a lifetime of almost-heart attacks (my heart) and broken bones and/or stitches? Ahhh, the joys of being the mother of a boy. How my mother-in-law survived five of them, I'll never know. She's one strong woman.

No comments: