Wednesday, June 24, 2009

To Hold You Over...

I have a ton to blog about, and pictures to go with all the blogs. However, it's going to be a few days before I have time to write any serious, quality blogs or download and edit pictures. Business is insanely busy for me right now. Not only do I have my Etsy shop, but now, my products are on a few other websites, generating even more business. But, that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've been up to my elbows all week in wood, paint, modge podge, scrapbook paper and vinyl, preparing products to begin selling at Pebbles in my Pocket, a well-known Utah scrapbook store. The owner approached me last month about adding my products to their already amazing store, and of course, I couldn't resist! I'm taking everything in tomorrow morning, and then it's to work filling website orders. It's exhausting, but well-worth it.

So, long story short, I wanted to throw something on here about the kiddos to hold you (by YOU, I mean mine and Andy's parents) over until I can actually blog. As opposed to what I'm doing now, which is just kinda updating. I know, it's a fine line.

After a couple of weeks of rain, we've seen nothing but sunshine the past few days. Ahhh, glorious sunshine. So, we've spent many hours each afternoon playing and basking in the rays. Tonight, after dinner we took the kids to the park a few blocks behind our house. As we reached the grass Andy and I began racing Ava to the playground (Jax enjoyed zooming in the stroller). Ava moved her little legs as fast as she could, which is darn cute I might add, but just short of the playground she stopped and announced, "My legs are out of breath!" I love a child's thought process. Ava says what, to her, makes complete sense. As funny as it may sound, usually, her "odd" statements come out rather poetic. Too cute!

Jax is a walking machine! He waddles all over the house. His balance is still off a bit so he tends to veer sideways quite often, or even backward. However, the ENT says that should improve once the tubes are in.

Alright, sorry this wasn't more exciting. I promise some super blogs in the near future!

No comments: