Monday, February 22, 2010

Cracking Up

Jax thinks it's hilarious to storm into the bathroom while I'm in it. He pushes open the door and comes tromping in with a mischievous smile on his face. He could care less what I'm doing in there, as long as he gets to interrupt it. However, one day he got me on my way out, hitting me with the door. The bonk, followed by the surprised "oof" that came out of my mouth sent him into hysterical laughter. So, of course, being the type of mother who will do just about anything to hear her kids laugh, I let him continue to attack me with the door, and each time I pretended I was surprised. Ava got in on the fun and the laughter that followed made me smile so big my face actually hurt. Andy, being the good dad he is, grabbed the camera and immediately began recording.

1 comment:

Joni said...

You crazy kids...We miss you!