Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where did the time go?

In two months I will have a 3-year-old and a 1-year-old. Exactly two months today my little mancub will be one. WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

So, today, Jax is 10-months-old. I'm excited to see what this month brings. Nine months was a month of increased volume and jabbering for Jax. He has gotten increasingly louder (which I sure is due largely in part to having to compete with his equally loud big sister) and more verbal. He says several ACTUAL words : Mama, Dada, Ava (his most recent addition), water, hi, hello, more, uh-oh... I think that's it. But he holds entire conversations with me speaking in HIS language. It's so cute because he makes these adorable facial expressions as he speaks, just as we do when talking to him. I love it!

He's also become more brave -- letting go of things and standing on his own, booking it up the stairs, trying to climb into the bathtub... I could go on.

Jax is just the happiest little guy. He's so sunny, giggly and mischievous... case in point, check out the pictures. Here is the little dude after deciding to commandeer his spoon and feed himself prunes. He's so proud of himself! Oh, and I'll throw in one of him taking his first bite of pickle, too.



No comments: