Sunday, May 30, 2010

Follow Our New Blog

We've started yet another blog. By "WE" I mean the kids and me. It's called "Little Librarians" and is completely devoted to something near and dear to all three of our hearts: READING! On this blog, I'll review the children's books we read, as well as include the kids' opinions of the books, because let's face it, those are the most important opinions anyway. We'll also give you our weekly library lists and each Friday I'll introduce readers to one of our favorite stories! In the near future, we also hope to begin reviewing newly released books.

I hope, of course, this blog will help expose and introduce other parents and kids to the books we read. As a mom, it's always nice to hear the suggestions of others. Through word-of-mouth we've fallen in love with some of our very favorite characters and the kids have found some of their very favorite books.

Anyway, please become a follower of our new blog and be sure to tell your friends! If you have any suggestions please let me know. The blog is in its infancy right now, but my hope is to review several books a week. If  for nothing else, I'll be able to look back over the weeks, months and years and remember the books Ava, Jax and I have read together... and smile when thinking about all the cuddle time that included!

1 comment:

Brian and Janette said...

What an awesome idea! Thanks for taking the time. We will be devout followers, for sure!